Friday, September 28, 2012

Big boy haircut!

In preparation for Jory's upcoming first birthday - I know! it's crazy! - I decided to take him for a real big-boy haircut. Instead of spending 4-5 days chasing him around the house trying to find those fleeting moments when he actually holds still for more than 2 seconds at a time.

And boy am I glad that I did take him to the salon! I picked one that was specific for kids, and Jory loved it! Tons of TVs, toys, stuff that squeaks ... I practically had to drag him out of there. I would go insane if I had to work there.

The stylist took no more than ten minutes to do the cut. Jory held fairly still and was absolutely quiet through the whole thing. I couldn't believe it was the same child ... obviously I'm the limiting reagent here.

Before:


During:



And after:




No comments:

Post a Comment