Monday, November 26, 2012

Superfluous noise

I loathe superfluous noise. Unfortunately Jory is enraptured by it.

Jory has decided that he's really into cooking (more on this terrifying development later), so I thought it'd be safer for him to fool around with empty crockery:




And here we are in the local toy store. Although this store is chock full of toys that could theoretically be good for a child's developing brain, here's the one Jory picked out:


Don't even think of "taking pity" on Jory and buying him a yapping dog toy. I guarantee that he'll be on your doorstep - with the yapping dog toy - within hours.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom told me a story once about how she wanted to entertain you while she was cooking and gave you and empty pot and a wooden spoon...something she says she regretted, since that was all you ever wanted to play with after that. It appears the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for that wiener dog now. I would love to have Jory on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete